NOW SOLD – Ford Focus ST 225 2.5L for sale on behalf of customer – Upgraded and utterly outstanding !
Ford Focus ST225 2.5L – Our customer has owned this car from new, main UK Ford dealer supplied.
First registered 25.10.2009 with no previous owners on the V5C.
Fully maintained regardless of cost, full service history, no expense spared.
MOTd until October – (a new 12month MOT will be put on the car when sold). 70,492 miles
This vehicle is in outstanding condition, has not been abused and has been well and sensibly driven by the owner, and as they say ‘never raced or rallied’. The owner has a competition car which is the one that is rallied !
In addition to a full service history and meticulous care from the owner, this vehicle has been upgraded over the past two years. The list includes the following parts and all parts were brand new and fitted by us;
- High Quality drilled and grooved brake discs all round and Mintex high performance road pads, competition brake fluid
- Full Stainless Exhaust including de-cat pipe and 3″ downpipe
- High flow air induction kit and performance filter, silicon hoses
- Alloy Inlet plenum
- Alloy high capacity Intercooler
- Poly Bushed front suspension arms and gear box mounting
- Fully re-mapped ECU by Shark Performance (Power / Torque graphs printouts with car) Power 300bhp / Torque 500Nm
- Genuine Ford Performance RS clutch assembly including slave cylinder
Recently fitted by owner – New 8″x18″ wheels and New 225/40z R18 Tyres – Mint – no curbing or damage.
All this adds up to a high performance but useable road car. Acceleration from standing is shattering. The power is transmitted through the ST diff and the RS clutch without issue and the torque give the the car outrageous mid-range pulling capability.
Suspension and brake upgrades ensure the car stops as well as it accelerates.
If you want supercar performance at everyday road car money – this is the one, the only limit to the car’s performance is the driver’s ability !
Might not be the cheapest Ford Focus ST225 on the market, but is immense value for money, a standard ST225 of similar condition, mileage and history, plus the cost of these upgrades would cost several thousand pounds more than this sale price.
Please – no joy riders, only serious enquiries.
The car needs to be seen and heard !
Genuine enquiries please call Richard at RDR Motorsport on 01430 272704 or 07547 588990 or Ross on 07920 746022
Viewing available 7 days a week by appointment only.
Open to sensible offers….