Subaru Impreza Rally Car
Built, maintained and run by RDR Motorsport for one of our customers.
- Many of the parts were sourced from a Prodrive WRC car that was dismantled.
- WRC prodrive Graham Sweet built WRC spec engine (all steel internals , wrc wills ring seals etc etc)
- Prodrive ECU. mapped for carless turbo ultimate 102
- High capacity intercooler
- Stack digi dash unit with harness, (later ‘new age’ dash assembly)
- Prodrive spec full wiring harness (TC Electronics whole car harness),
- Full carbon door cards foot wells and fire wall
- Quick release steering wheel
- ACL Fuel Cell, Dry-Break filler, Twin Pumps and Filter
- 6 speed Box with twin plate paddle clutch
- STI rear LSD
- DCCD centre diff (switchable) with cut out micro switch on hydraulic handbrake
- Bias pedal box with AP cylinders, dash adjustable
- AP Front and rear callipers, rotors and bells, (front has 2 sets Tarmac and Gravel)
- Prodrive Ohlins suspension (Irish Rough Tarmac) F&R
- Lamp Pods – All Carbon – Fitted new Hella lamps with HID elements top all 6 lamps. Head Light upgraded also. Outstanding Lights.
- Shell is rot free, solid fully plated, seam welded, multi point welded cage, alloy quick release guard,
This car is in excellent condition.
- Pictures show the car on its original reg number, the car is currently on a cherished plate, we will advise which reg no will come with the car.